Wednesday, November 18, 2009

in the storeroom

from earliest to most recent:
choon; 4 November 2006, 5:40:39 PM
Just thought of the time we ate recess at the long jump pit wall and cheryl lim came along and didn't scold us! Haha sky is nice have a nICE dAY! =D

ling ; 13 December 2006, 6:57:08 PM
Haha! But i liked pumpkin girl! She was cute n reminded me o halloween n fairytales. U cld hv been cinderellas carriage on yr skateboard! Bring back my Pumpkin pie.

(re: my winter coat that ballooned out and made me look like a pumpkin until i realized that i was supposed to cut the stitches of the pleats.)

phinpeng ; 4 February 2007, 8:35:05 PM
Aye we too. I love girls too.

8:58:15 PM
Anyone below 21 is a girl not woman. U girl rite. I love girls.

michelle; 7 June 2007; 12:01:34 AM
And hey! i did not drown in the night's poetry.

: )

jason; 2 November 2007; 4:08:35 PM
Lijun u didn't reply me i feel depressed n lack of love between frds

(text from my sister's friend whom i don't know) 14 December 2007
Im adopting a WWJS policy toward my writing. Its like jesus, only a better writer :-p

marco; 30 March 2008
Ready to get trashed tonight you turkish turkey

mummy; 15 October 2008
Such thing happens all the time. She is inconsiderate. That's all.

jason; 19 December 2008
Lijunnnn =( i m missing u already. cant believe this is the last day we will see each other on brown campus. u hv been such a crazy yet lovely girl frd. ='( byebye lizard... no more bitching. n hearing ur insane love stories n gossiping. also crazy nites at our suite.. no more =( u take care urself okie?

da jie; 17 February 2009
Whew, i just made it! And the airport person called me mrs! Argh, how old do i look?! I'm sad to be leaving too, i had such a great time! You were a wonderful host! I'm glad we got to spend the weekend together.. take care and i'll talk to you soon! Lots of love.

choon ; 19 February 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR! HAPPY 22! Hope one small special magical moment happens today and makes you marvel at love and life in general! -huggles-

da jie; 19 February 2009
Happy birthday, mon cher! (did i get that right?) Have a lovely day and a wonderful year to come!

yilin; 19 February 2009
Hey lijun, wanted to call you but ch said you'll never pick up. Haha happy bday anw :) hope ur having a fantastic day! Love you loads, cant wait for u to come home

joe; 22 February 2009
In the depths of winter i finally found that in me there is an endless summer.

da jie; 1 July 2009
Ow!! the ones that i said give me blisters? why did you do that??

(When i msged her complaining about how i wore her slippers out and they gave me blisters.)

yi-xun; 20 September 2009
My god, I am officially a retard. I've just realised my bus is actually t half 3, I misread my ticket (215 was my arrival time on fri)

ling; 5 October 2009
I actually hv a lover in my bed n he didnt allow me to get up. Sorry hor.

da jie; 20 October 2009
Glad to hear you made it back! Hope you're feeling better, emotionally and intestinally! The greek musician called me - you get hit on by young dominican doctors, whereas i get old greek musicians, sigh.

rachy; 9 November 2009
Just made it!!! whew! Haha then i realized i don't have your number. Thanks for everything and it was so so good to catch up after so long. I wish we all had like a week to be together!

x ; 12 November 2009
Silly lijun, ur just dyslexic! And u shoulda brought ur own tea! Is it unsupervised? Will me txting u set u up for a cheating accusation? : D


ahh i love texts!!! its like talking that you can keep forever and reread and laugh over and be reminded of places and contexts, times and feelings. okay... procrastination ends here. im going to cook tonight and try and make meatloaf!!

ps: love jay chou sooo much. listening to him makes me happy like nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment