Monday, December 7, 2009

trois

I didn’t feel sad until

There was no time, with rush and
The (a)d(r)e(n)a[d]line of airports.

Fees for overweight baggage (I tried to bring Paris with me)
Or was it you I was carrying? That hurt my shoulders
- flame impact as souvenir ;
The weight of all I leaving behind


we were released from relentless
You didn’t have the ticket to follow
and we looked at each other suddenly, awkwardly
like the end of a first date: what now?
Different continents reflecting off our faces
bodies seas that connect your arm like waters drawing me in an
imprint of an overlap an ambition for territory / an emptiness of lands

lost.


your mouth gave away the secret of a goodbye
(that it doesn’t feel like one until and after
it can only feel like )

No comments:

Post a Comment